Stem Cell Network Welcomes New Members Joining its Trainee Communications Committee and Training & Education Committee
April 11, 2023 (Ottawa) – The Stem Cell Network (SCN) is pleased to announce the new members joining its Trainee Communications Committee (TCC) and the Training & Education Committee (TEC).
The TCC contributes to the development and delivery of SCN’s training program for trainees in the stem cell and regenerative medicine community. In addition, the TCC will lead in the organization of various trainee workshops and activities at the 2023 Till & McCulloch Meetings.
The TEC supports SCN in the development and implementation of a regenerative medicine (RM) training program that ensures highly qualified personnel are well-placed to compete in Canada’s knowledge-based economy and equipped with the skills to work in RM labs and biotech companies.
We are pleased to welcome the following members joining the committees:
Trainee Communications Committee:
- Nevicia Case, University of Alberta
- Fanny-Meï Cloarec-Ung, Université de Montréal
- Amelinda Firdauzy, Simon Fraser University
- Courtney Irwin, University of Toronto
- Holly Jiogo, McGill University
- Ahmed Kabil, University of British Columbia
- Oreoluwa Kolade, University of Toronto
- Haochen Sun, University of Calgary
- Parisa Varshosaz, Laurentian University
Training & Education Committee:
- Golnaz Karoubi, University of Toronto
- Terry Sachlos, York University
Thank you to the following TCC members for their contributions during their term.
- Rasha Al-attar, McEwen Stem Cell Institute, University Health Network
- Kabita Baral, University of Calgary
- Priye Iworimam, University of British Columbia
- Alex Kozlov, Western University
- Kieran Maheden, University of British Columbia
- Kevin Robb, University of Toronto
Read more about each member on our Committees page.